AIM
azuriasky

Ascention (unfinished) Ascention (unfinished)

I absolutely love it.

This gave me shivers...

I think if you could vamp up the latter part of the song, this would sound AMAZING. It's already really good as is, just a little sparse in the middle. Honestly, I love your melody and mood.

Awesome!! You really do have talent.

&amp;lt;DJ-F&amp;gt; 175 <DJ-F> 175

Cool :)

I like your melodic progression, you also have really good harmonies. It sounds very pressing and good, almost like a chase. What program do you use?

Keep up to good work!

Also, thank you for the review on my work~

Blue Snow Cone Blue Snow Cone

Very good!

I love the background music, it has a nice sparkly feel to it with a twinge of darkness and disorder. However I think it would sound better without the vocals.

Would you mind me asking for an instrumental only version of this? I'd like to use it
in a song, if you don't mind.

ORMIX responds:

yes, I am sure it would sound much better with out vocals xD I think I can upload the "instrumental" some time tomorrow.

=KL= Flawless =KL= Flawless

Decent

Sounds like something that would be good in a game, but as for emotional expression, it could still use some work. I know how difficult it is to get what you feel into music, I'm still trying to get it right. Keep on! I like your mixing, and you have unique progressions.

Kriegless responds:

You pair a 6 with that review? Hmmm, whatever....LMAO. Thanks for the review! I guess you really need to have my vision to understand the emotional part of the song. Unfortunately, that doesn't matter if I can't portray that to other people.

Anyways...thanks!

Kriegless

PXTONE -Intensity Max- PXTONE -Intensity Max-

Racing.

High tension, creates the effect intended. I think it could be a bit less monotonous and a bit more complex with countermelodies, but good job.

Your True Happiness Your True Happiness

Reflective.

Calm, contently happy, but yet a bit nostalgic and in wish of something.

Has more emotional value than most submissions on this site.

.:TD - Inside my Dream .:TD - Inside my Dream

Nice.

Good pulsing bass and motion in the bottom lines of the music, especially in the beginning. The main line seems a bit lacking though. Could be a great song if a melody actually existed.

.:TD - Trance Dream. .:TD - Trance Dream.

Good Atmosphere.

Nice blending and ethereal affectation, although the song is rather repetitively dull. A good piece to listen to, but not musically compelling much, emotionally or compositionally.

Goodies On Pattern 14 Goodies On Pattern 14

Sounds fine

Sounds polished, but if I'm correct the song might've relied too much on effects rather than human input. Also, it cuts off rather suddenly. Overall, it is easy on the ear.

DustyBoozer responds:

you are correct sir, this song is super old and was made with the fl studio demo before i had purchased it.

thanks for the ravioli